Exterior:Ebony Twilight Metallic
Interior:Jet Black, Seat trim, perforated leather-appointed
Engine:3.6L V6 engine
Fuel Efficiency:17 CITY / 25 HWY
3rd Row Seat
Blind Spot Monitor
Forward Collision Warning
Parking Sensors / Assist
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sunroof / Moonroof
- Four wheel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four wheel ABS Brakes pump the brakes more quickly than a driver could, so the wheels won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reducing stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Wheel ABS Brakes.
- 4-wheel disc brakes - covered all the way around. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, and 4-wheel disc brakes have you covered from front to back. Instead of being located on just the front wheels, there are discs on the rear wheels as well, increasing your vehicles ability to slow down quickly without over-heating the braking system. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with 4-wheel disc brakes.
- 8 Airbags - Air on the safe side. Collisions are often unexpected, but you have the peace of mind of extra protection should they occur. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with 8 airbags.
- Airbag occupancy sensor - people smart. Airbag occupancy sensor is a smarter way to protect your passenger. Using a sensor to determine the size and position of the passenger, it will deploy the correct airbags with the right intensity in case of a collision. Airbag occupancy sensor offers better protection to the smaller passengers and more peace of mind for you.
- Fully automatic headlamp control - convenience you can see. Forgetting to turn on your lights is an easy mistake to make, but it can be a safety hazard for you and others. Forget all your worries with fully automatic headlamp control. The built-in sensor turns the headlights on or off based the level of ambient light so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to find the controls. Plus you don't have to worry about accidentally leaving the lights on and draining your battery. Day or night, automatic headlamp control is the right amount of light.
- Brake assist - Stop right there. Something jumps out into the middle of the road and you need to stop now! With brake assist, you will. It uses the speed of the brake pedal’s travel to sense panic braking, then applies all available power to boost your stopping power. Brake assist can stop the accident before it is one.
- Configurable gauges - Your ride, your view. Configurable gauges allow you to choose the information you want to see, where you want to see it. With a clear view of the information you need from the configurable gauges, you have one less thing on your mind.
- Curtain first, second, and third row overhead airbags - Protection from the top down, inside and out. In the event of a collision the curtain airbags cover the windows, keeping you and your passengers in the vehicle and preventing outside glass and debris from entering. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with Curtain first, second, and third row overhead airbags
- Delay-off headlamps - Extra time in the light. You don’t have to stumble around in the dark after you get out, thanks to delay-off headlamps. When the vehicle is turned off the headlamps stay on so you can see where you’re going once you get out. They will then turn off automatically after a pre-set amount of time. When it comes to walking from your car at night, delay-off headlamps are a bright idea.
- Digital/analog instrumentation - A dashboard revolution - Get the nostalgia of traditional and the accuracy of the modern with digital/analog instrumentation. Combining analog style with digital gives you the best of both worlds. We love our technology, but there's nothing quite like burying the needle. That’s why there’s digital/analog instrumentation.
- Driver front impact airbag - Safer on all fronts. Driver front-impact airbag is designed to decrease the risk of serious head, chest and knee injury that can be happen when your body is thrown with force against the steering wheel or dashboard. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver front-impact airbag.
- Driver side knee airbag - protection to help you walk away. Driver knee airbag not only helps protect your knees, thighs, and hips, it also helps keep you in place in the event of a collision so you’re not tossed around inside the cabin. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver side knee airbag.
- Fade dome light - Don’t be left in the dark. Fade dome light ensures that when you’re putting your stuff down, or gathering it up, there will be light. It remains on for several seconds after the doors have been shut or the vehicle turned off and then dims, making it easier to handle all the extra stuff you’ve brought along. Fade dome light make your cargo a little lighter.
- Following distance alert. Create a safe space. Following distance alert allows you to select a comfortable gap between you and the vehicle ahead - then monitors and alerts you when the gap is too close. Giving yourself time and space means a safer drive thanks to following distance alert.
- Forward collision mitigation - Forward thinking. You look away for just a second and suddenly the vehicle in front of you has stopped. That's when the forward collision mitigation system comes to life. When it senses an impending impact, it will activate a combination of features to help prevent or reduce the severity of an accident. Forward collision mitigation is always looking ahead.
- Front and rear parking sensors - Park like a pro! Using front and rear parking sensors low speed maneuvers such as parking or reversing are easier than ever. So back into that parking spot confidently. Parallel park without the bumper taps! Now any spot is the perfect spot when your have front and rear parking sensors.
- Front center airbag - Safer on all fronts. Front center airbag is designed to be an energy absorbing cushion between driver and passenger to protect them during a collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with front center airbag.
- Fog lights - Clearly better. When the haze settles in, fog lights are ready to make short work of it. They make driving fog-covered roads less stressful by giving you greater visibility to other drivers, and of what’s ahead. When things get hazy, clear it up with fog lights.
- Front seatbelt pretensioners - tighten up. When you stop suddenly front seatbelt pretensioners make sure your body doesn’t keep going. They remove any slack in the seatbelt when you hit the brakes or are involved in a collision so you stay in place. Stay strapped in with front seatbelt pretensioners.
- This safety feature is more easily visible to following drivers and helps them react quicker to a slowing or stopped vehicle.
- High-intensity discharge low beam headlamps - Light up the night. These high-intensity-discharge low beam headlamps produce an intense bluish-white light that more closely resembles natural daylight. In turn, you get a clearer view of the road ahead after the sun goes down. High-intensity discharge low beam headlamps are the perfect accessory for going out at night.
- Hill hold control - Don’t go back. You know the feeling - you're stopped on a hill and you’re worried about your vehicle rolling backwards when you release the brakes. This is even more worrisome when you’re towing. With hill hold control, the vehicle automatically applies brake force to prevent itself from rolling back. So whether you’re towing a heavy load or simply stopped on a steep incline, hill hold control keeps you on the up and up.
- Illuminated entry - see what you’re getting into. Take away any potential surprises with illuminated entry. It lights the interior before you open the door, and stays on for a period of time after the door is closed making it easier to get in after dark, and to see if anyone might be lurking inside. Get added safety and convenience from illuminated entry.
- Auto high-beam headlamps. Safety equipment as considerate as you are. With auto high-beam headlamps, you don’t have to manually switch from high to low and back again every time a vehicle approaches. They automatically adjust intensity in response to surrounding traffic - whether that's oncoming vehicles or while you're following a vehicle. Auto high-beam headlamps promote highbeam use for increased visibility and safety for you while reducing the intensity and glare for them.
- LED brake lights - Stand out in back. LED brake lights give you an edge on safety. They light up faster and are brighter than incandescent bulbs, giving you greater visibility sooner to the cars behind you. The faster they know you’re stopping, the safer everyone is, especially at night. LED bulbs are also longer lasting and more efficient than traditional bulbs. Speed is of the essence with LED brake lights.
- LED daytime running lights - Brighten your day. LED daytime running lights increase your visibility to oncoming traffic and in adverse weather conditions, so you can be seen and be safe. LED lights are also brighter and more efficient that incandescent bulbs, for even greater visibility to other drivers. Stand out all the time, with LED daytime running lights.
- Blind spot warning - Protect your blind side. You checked the mirror, looked over your shoulder and still nearly collided with the car next to you. Blind spot warning alerts you to the presence of a vehicle to your sides or rear so you know if you're about to make an unsafe lane change. Replace fear and uncertainty with confidence and safety with blind spot warning.
- Lane departure prevention - Keep it between the lines. It only takes a moment of inattention for your vehicle to drift. With lane departure prevention, your vehicle takes corrective action to help you avoid unintentionally moving out of your lane. Lane departure prevention is an extra level of safety for you and those around you.
- Manual rear child safety door locks - Keep it all inside. Manual rear child safety locks help prevent a kid’s fidgets from becoming a big problem. Because if kids can touch it, they want to play with it, and that includes door handles and locks. When enabled, the safety locks stop the doors from being opened from the inside. Manual rear child safety door locks replace mistakes with peace of mind.
- Tracker system with vehicle slowdown - Lost and found. The built-in tracker system with vehicle slowdown can pinpoint your vehicle’s location. Have peace of mind knowing your vehicle is where it's supposed to be ... or if it isn't. If your vehicle has been stolen, the slowdown feature allows police to bring it to a controlled stop remotely. The tracker system with vehicle slowdown is on the mark for reassurance.
- Ignition immobilizer - Theft is a non-starter. You can feel more secure about your vehicle being there when you come back. Ignition immobilizer is a passive security system consisting of a transmitter in the ignition key and a sensor located in the vehicle. If both are not present or do not recognize each other, the vehicle will not start. Ignition immobilizer a sure-fire way to prevent the theft of your vehicle.
- The combination of seatbelt and airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury occupants may sustain in the event of a crash, compared to a vehicle without airbags.
- Pedestrian impact prevention - An extra step toward safety. Pedestrians don't always stop, look, and listen, but with Pedestrian Impact Prevention, your vehicle is equipped to better see them and avoid them. This system constantly monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians. It projects that image to an interior display screen, AND should an impact become likely, Pedestrian impact prevention takes steps to avoid a collision.
- Projector beam headlamps - To a brighter tonight. Push back the curtains of the night with the Projector beam headlamps. They focus light in a precise pattern, projecting it downward and onto the roadway for excellent visibility and better range than conventional headlamps. See what is coming more clearly, with the Projector beam headlamps.
- Rear collision warning - It has your back. This system uses sensors to monitor the area behind you. If it senses an impending crash, it alerts you so you can take steps to prevent a collision or reduce the severity of it. Rear collision warning, a second set off eyes watching over you.
- Remote activated perimeter approach lighting - See what you’re getting into. Approaching your vehicle in the dark can be treacherous without remote activated perimeter approach lighting. From the seriousness of spotting someone hiding to the simplicity of not wanting to step in something, this lighting system provides illumination around your vehicle when you unlock the doors with your keyfob. From courtesy to caution, remote activated perimeter approach lighting gets glowing reviews.
- Panic alarm. Don't stand so close to me. Whether you're attempting to chase off unwanted people around your vehicle or around you, panic alarm can help. Using the button on the keyfob activates the vehicle's horn or siren to draw attention to the vehicle, and the last thing criminals want is attention. Panic alarm ensures you won’t go quietly.
- Seat mounted driver side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted driver side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted driver side impact airbag.
- Seat mounted passenger side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted passenger side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted passenger side impact airbag.
- Security system - Burglar Beware! Discourage vehicle theft and vandalism with a security system. It has the means to anticipate and or/detect unwanted vehicle intrusion. Get added piece of mind your ride is protected no matter where it is, with a security system.
- Anti-roll control - Don’t get tipsy. While you appreciate the higher viewpoint of your vehicle, the high center of gravity can make it harder to maintain control during fast cornering maneuvers. Anti-roll control senses and corrects possible rollover situations by employing the braking and engine control systems when needed. Keep all four wheels on the ground with anti-roll control.
- Restricted driving mode - Know their limits. Giving up your keys doesn’t mean giving up control when you have restricted driving mode. You can set limits on things like music volume and speed to reduce your stress and worry when someone else is using the vehicle. Whether it’s your teen-aged driver or a valet, you can help ensure they’re driving safely with restricted driving mode.
- Tire specific low air pressure warning - A heads up when you’re down. Consider tire specific low air pressure warning a performance feature. A low tire can negatively effect gas mileage and the safety of your vehicle, as well as cause costly damage to your rims. When a tire is running low, a warning light appears so you know which specific wheel it is and can attend to the problem. Get the most performance from your tires thanks to tire specific low air pressure warning.
- Seat Memory - Save your seat. You don’t have to recreate all the tweaks and fiddles that got you the perfect seated position every time someone else drives. Settle into your comfort zone faster with memory settings that remember your favorite position automatically. Thanks to seat memory, sharing a seat just got easier.
- 40-40 folding rear seat - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room for your cargo. Other times...you need a lot more room. 40-40 folding rear seats provide you with added versatility so you can load passengers and cargo in multiple combinations. Fold one side for long items and still have room for your passengers. Or fold both sides to load large items. With 40-40 folding rear seats, it all fits.
- 50-50 split folding third-row seats - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room for your cargo. Other times...you need a lot more room. 50-50 split folding third-row seats provide you with added versatility so you can load passengers and cargo in multiple combinations. Fold one side away for long items and still have room for your passengers. Or fold both sides away to load large items. With 50-50 split folding third-row seats, it all fits.
- Automatic air conditioning - Constantly fiddling with the A-C controls to maintain the cabin temperature is frustrating and distracting. Automatic air conditioning takes care of it for you by automatically adjusting the thermostat and fan settings as needed to maintain the temperature you select. Keep your cool, with automatic air conditioning.
- Individual driver and front passenger seats provide generous room and comfort.
- Cabin air filter - breathing freshness into your drive. Cabin air filter increases everyone’s comfort by reducing allergens, dust and even outdoor odors that enter the vehicle. Keep the outside contaminants out with cabin air filter.
- Deep tinted windows - a dark outlook. Sometimes the road ahead being bright is a bad thing. Deep tinted windows tame the level of light entering your vehicle meaning less eye fatigue; and they offer reprieve from prying eyes, too. Take the edge off the sunshine with deep tinted windows.
- Power reclining driver seat - Lean back. Gain some space between you and the wheel with power reclining driver seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback at the touch of a button for added comfort while you’re driving, or for a more comfortable rest while you’re pulled over. Settle in, with power reclining driver seat.
Power 2-way driver lumbar - It’s got your back. How you feel while driving is just as important as how your car drives. Enhance your comfort with power 2-way driver lumbar. Simply set it to the support you want for your lower back, and it will reduce the strain you would feel otherwise. Power 2-way driver lumbar supports your right to drive comfortably.
Power driver seat fore/aft adjustment - A touch forward? A touch more back? The choice is yours. Enjoying your drive begins with being comfortable in the driver’s seat. With power driver seat fore/aft adjustment, you can find your perfect position to reach the steering wheel and pedals. Not only are you more comfortable, you’re safer, too, with power driver seat with fore/aft adjustment.
Power driver seat height adjustment - raising the standard. Get a better view or increase your headroom with power driver seat height adjustment. It allows you to lower or raise the seat so you can find the perfect spot to settle in for your drive. Take control of your comfort, with power driver seat height adjustment
Power driver seat cushion tilt - Tilted in your favor. Comfort is key to enjoying your drive, and it begins with your seat. With tilt, you can raise or lower the angle of the seat cushion with the push of a button to reduce fatigue and find the perfect position for driving. Power driver seat cushion tilt puts you in the right spot.
- Power 2-way driver lumbar - It’s got your back. How you feel while driving is just as important as how your car drives. Enhance your comfort with power 2-way driver lumbar. Simply set it to the support you want for your lower back, and it will reduce the strain you would feel otherwise. Power 2-way driver lumbar supports your right to drive comfortably.
- 8-way driver seat - Comfort that conforms to you! It doesn't matter how long your drive is; if you aren't comfortable while you're behind the wheel, every trip feels like a chore. With 8-way driver seat, finding the perfect position is easy, so you can sit back, (or up, or a little forward), relax and enjoy the journey.
- Dual zone front climate controls - comfort is on your side. They’re too hot, so you change the temp and now…. you’re too cold. Stop the wild temperature swings inside the cabin with dual zone front climate controls. The driver and front passenger can set their individual preference so no one has to settle for the unhappy medium. Find your own comfort zone with dual zone front climate controls.
- Fold forward seatback - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room for your cargo and fold forward seatback makes it easy to get it. With very little effort the seatback rests on the cushion for quick and simple space gains. With fold forward seatback, it all fits.
- Power 2-way passenger lumbar - It’s got their back. How your passengers feel while riding around is just as important as how the car drives. Enhance their comfort with this power 2-way passenger lumbar. Your passenger simply sets it to the support they want for their lower back, and it will reduce the strain they would feel otherwise. Power 2-way passenger lumbar supports your passengers for a better experience.
- 8-way passenger seat - Comfort that conforms to you! It doesn't matter how long your ride is; if you aren't comfortable every trip feels like a chore. With 8-way passenger seat, finding the perfect position is easy, so you can sit back, (or up, or a little forward), relax and enjoy the journey.
- Front seat center armrest - comfort in the middle ground. There’s room for two to relax with front seat center armrest. It divides the front seating positions with a top that both the driver and passenger can use. Front seat center armrest puts your comfort front and center.
- Carpet flooring enhances the interior appearance and provides an added layer of sound insulation.
- Full coverage flooring enhances the interior appearance and provides an added layer of sound insulation.
- Heated driver and front passenger seatbacks - That’s hot. Heated driver and front passenger seatbacks provide more targeted warmth so you can get comfortable quicker in cold weather. If you have lower back pain, you might also be soothed by the heat while you drive. No matter the weather, find comfort in heated driver and front passenger seatbacks.
Heated driver and front passenger seat cushions - That’s hot. Heated driver and front passenger seat cushions provide more targeted warmth so you can get comfortable quicker in cold weather. If you have lower body pain, you might also be soothed by the heat while you drive. No matter the weather, find comfort in heated driver and front passenger seat cushions.
- Heated rear seats - That’s hot. Heated rear seats provide more targeted warmth so passengers can get comfortable quicker in cold weather. If they have lower back pain, they might also be soothed by the heat during the drive. No matter the weather, find comfort in the heated rear seats.
- Heated steering wheel - A warm touch. Trying to drive with bulky winter gloves on isn't always easy. Keep your hands warm in cold temperatures so you can ditch the mitts and get a firm grip with this heated steering wheel.
- Height adjustable front seat head restraints - the height of safety. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to keeping you safe, and that’s why there are height adjustable front seat head restraints. They allow you to place the restraint at the correct height behind your head, providing greater neck protection in the event of a collision. Get it to the right place for the right time with Height adjustable front seat head restraints.
- Cruise on in style. The leather and metal-looking steering wheel material has sections of leather and metal-like plastic for a comfortable and stylish grip.
- Leather seat upholstery - superior sitting. There’s more class in the cabin with leather seat upholstery. The leather material is luxurious to the touch, offers a distinctive look, and is easy to clean. Put a little luxury behind you with leather seat upholstery.
- Leather rear seat upholstery - superior sitting. There’s more class in the cabin with leather rear seat upholstery. The leather material is luxurious to the touch, offers a distinctive look, and is easy to clean. Put a little luxury behind you with leather rear seat upholstery.
- This provides an attractive appearance with the look of leather.
- Leatherette upholstery combines the easy maintenance of vinyl with the texture and appearance of leather.
- Manual reclining rear seat - Lean back, even in back. Gain some space between you and the front seat with manual reclining rear seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback for added comfort during the drive, or for a more comfortable rest during the longer treks. Settle in, with manual reclining rear seat.
- Power passenger seat cushion tilt - Tilted in your favor. Comfort is key to enjoying your drive, and it begins with your seat. With tilt, you can raise or lower the angle of the seat cushion with the push of a button to reduce fatigue and find the perfect position to enjoy the drive. Power passenger seat cushion tilt puts you in the right spot.
Power reclining passenger seat - Lean back. Gain some space between you and the dashboard with power reclining passenger seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback at the touch of a button for added comfort during the drive, or for a more comfortable rest during the longer treks. Settle in, with power reclining passenger seat.
Power passenger seat height adjustment - raising the standard. Get a better view or increase your headroom with power passenger seat height adjustment. It allows you to lower or raise the seat so you can find the perfect spot to settle in. Now you can relax more comfortably, with power passenger seat height adjustment.
Power 2-way passenger lumbar - It’s got their back. How your passengers feel while riding around is just as important as how the car drives. Enhance their comfort with this power 2-way passenger lumbar. Your passenger simply sets it to the support they want for their lower back, and it will reduce the strain they would feel otherwise. Power 2-way passenger lumbar supports your passengers for a better experience.
Power passenger seat fore/aft adjustment - A touch forward? A touch more back? The choice is yours. Enjoying your drive begins with being comfortable in your seat. With power passenger seat fore/aft adjustment, you can find your perfect position to enjoy the journey. Not only are you more comfortable, you’re safer, too, with power passenger seat with fore/aft adjustment.
- Power telescopic steering wheel - Easy to fit in. The most comfortable position for your steering wheel while you drive can mean having to squeeze past it to get in and out of the vehicle. Making the adjustments manually every time is cumbersome as well. With the power telescopic steering wheel it's all done electronically, making it easy to find the perfect fit.
- Power tilt steering wheel - Easy to fit in. The most comfortable position for your steering wheel while you drive can mean having to squeeze past it to get in and out of the vehicle. Making the adjustments manually every time is cumbersome as well. With the power tilt steering wheel it's all done electronically, making it easy to find the perfect fit.
- Rear climate control with separate controls- Just because they took the back seat, doesn't mean their comfort has to. With Rear climate control with separate controls, your passengers in back can customize the temperature to their liking. Now everyone can travel in comfort, no matter where they're sitting. It's personal thanks to rear climate control with separate controls.
- This feature provides increased comfort for rear seat passengers.
- This feature provides increased comfort for rear seat passengers.
- Rubber front and rear floor mats - grime gets bounced. Keep your floors looking newer longer with rubber front and rear floor mats. Lay them on the floor for added protection against scratches, mud, and other dirty items. Plus, it’s easy to clean afterwards; simply remove them and wash them! Flat out, it always looks better with rubber front and rear floor mats.
- Rear bucket seats - listed under ‘comfortable’. Having to sit ramrod straight or shoulder to shoulder with someone for any amount of time is less than ideal. But with rear bucket seats, your comfort in the back is at the forefront. They are independently adjustable, giving you the ability to settle in to the perfect position. Sit back and relax, in rear bucket seats.
- Manual rear seat adjustment aids passenger comfort.
- Ventilated front seats -That’s cool. Ventilated front seats provides targeted cool air so you and your passenger can get comfortable quicker in hot weather. Getting comfortable is no sweat when you have ventilated front seats.
- AC power outlet - power on the go! Some of the items you need to use throughout your day don’t come with ‘car chargers’; but with AC power outlet, that doesn’t have to stop you. You can plug them in without an adaptor, allowing you to use what you need when you need it. Thanks to AC power outlet there will never be a time when you don’t have the energy.
- 2 12-Volt power outlets - Take charge of your drive! Your phone is dying, you need your GPS and to top it off, the kids have more energy than their devices. You need power and fast. With the 2 12-volt power outlets, running out of power is a thing of the past.
- 2 seatback storage pockets - stowaway in back. When you want them to keep it down back there, keep the entertainment options back there with 2 seatback storage pockets. They’re a convenient place for keeping maps, magazines, toys, and other small items for easy access. Keep your vehicle tidy, and backseat passengers happy with 2 seatback storage pockets.
- Key integrated remote control - Fob-ulous! Remember when you unlocked your door and started your vehicle with the same key? Those days are back with key integrated remote control! Instead of using a fob and then searching your key chain for your vehicle key, the keyfob is part of your car key. With key integrated remote control, it’s one stop to get going.
- Auto-dimming driver side mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with an auto-dimming driver side mirror, sensors and a film of light-sensitive molecules behind the mirror surface automatically react to bright light - dimming and reducing glare. The auto-dimming driver side mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with the auto-dimming rear view mirror, the mirror surface automatically reacts to bright light - dimming and reducing glare. The auto-dimming rear view mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Auto-locking doors - Close out crime. Auto-locking doors make sure that would be intruders never make it past ‘would be’. It locks the doors automatically when the vehicle is put into gear or reaches a predetermined speed, so that no one can force themselves into your vehicle. With auto-locking doors, you are safe inside.
- Battery charge warning - stay in charge. Battery charge warning helps you keep your vehicle going. Your battery powers the vehicles electrical systems and if it dies, you’ll be stranded. If it is not producing enough charge, a message or specific light illuminates to let you know it’s time for more juice. You'll never be shocked by your battery dying when you have battery charge warning.
- Capless fuel filler - Fill it in a flash. You don’t have to worry about forgetting your gas cap at the station any more, thanks to capless fuel filler! You simply insert the nozzle directly through the spring-loaded flap and start pumping. Plus, it has an anti-siphoning filler neck so you don’t have to worry about fuel theft. Getting gas is quick and easy with capless fuel filler.
- Cargo space concealed storage - Hide to prevent the seek. With cargo space concealed storage you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. The covered space prevents prying eyes from seeing what you have back there, and that helps prevent theft. With cargo space concealed storage you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Cargo light - Light it up to load it up. Not all your errands are run in the daytime, so beat back the dark with cargo light. It provides the light you need so you can keep loading up when the sun is down. Cargo light can’t lift the cargo for you, but it can show you the way.
- Covering the floor with carpet provides a quality appearance and added durability.
- Compass display - Find your way. It can be easy to get turned around while you’re driving. Compass display can straighten you out. It will help you navigate to any destination by showing you the direction in which the vehicle is traveling. Go north at the coffee shop? No problem. Turn west at the red barn? You got it. When you have compass display you have direction.
- Covered floor console storage - Hide to prevent the seek. With covered floor console storage you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. The covered space prevents prying eyes from seeing what you have inside the vehicle, and that helps prevent theft. With covered floor console storage you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls. Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful, until cruise control set the pace. Simply set the desired speed using the steering wheel mounted controls and it will maintain that speed without driver intervention. This can help minimize driver fatigue and improve overall fuel economy. Resting your right foot is right at your fingertips thanks to cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls.
- Day-night rear view mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with day-night rear view mirror you can reduce the glare by adjusting the angle with the flip of a switch. The day-night rear view mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Driver door bin - storage by your side! From spare change to hair ties, a driver door bin is a convenient place to put your smaller items. It’s location on the interior of the door puts it all within easy reach. You can store and access it in a flash, with a driver door bin.
- Driver and passenger one-touch down windows - A touch is all it takes. Get the fresh-air you want with ease thanks to driver and passenger one-touch down windows. One push is all you need to completely lower the windows. Open up fast with driver and passenger one-touch down windows.
- Driver foot rest - Put your foot up. Driver's foot rest - or dead pedal - is located on the left side of the footwell and provides the driver a solid place to brace themselves from movement as well as aiding in comfort on long trips. Sit back and relax with a driver foot rest.
- Driver one-touch up window - A touch is all it takes. When you’re ready to shut out the outside world, driver one-touch up window makes it easy. One push is all you need to completely raise the window, allowing you to return your hands to the wheel quicker. Close up fast with driver one-touch up window.
- The addition of a visor mirror increases the functionality of the visor.
- Auxiliary driver visor extension - apply your sun block. Auxiliary driver visor extension makes it easier to see where you’re going. By expanding the coverage of your visor, the sun won’t hinder your vision of the road ahead. You’ll have it made in the shade with Auxiliary driver visor extension.
- Exterior temperature display - What temp is it? You will know exactly what you’re about to step into with exterior temperature display. The ambient air temperature outside is displayed inside your vehicle so you know whether you need a sunhat or wool cap. Exterior temperature display provides you with a heads up, before you head out.
- Fixed interval rear wiper - Look back with clarity. To be safe in bad weather, you need to be able to see out of your rear windshield. Fixed interval rear wiper makes sure you can. Plus, it has more than one speed setting so if the rain or snow gets heavy, you can still have a clear view. No matter how it’s coming down, fixed interval rear wiper has your back.
- Beverage holders prevent spills and free the driver's hands, which increases safe operation of the vehicle.
- Front reading lights - Bright on target. Turning on the dome light while you’re moving can be distracting for the driver and make it harder to see out of the car. That’s where front reading lights come in handy. They are brighter and more focused than the overhead dome light, so you can use them to look at maps or relax with some other reading material without affecting the driver. See what you need to see with front reading lights!
- Full floor console - The great divide. Full floor console separates the front seating areas and divides the footwell while giving you convenient access to storage and more. When it comes to what you need, full floor console doesn’t go halfway.
- Garage door transmitter - Click to Open. With garage door transmitter, you don’t have to worry about losing your opener or having that unsightly thing hanging off your visor anymore. By programming the integrated buttons in the vehicle, you can open and close your garage door without an external device. Garage door transmitter makes your entrance and exit buttoned up.
- Lights on warning - Don’t get left in the dark. Oh, the pain of a dead battery because you left the lights on. Lights on warning lets you know if the headlamps are still on after you’ve turned off the engine so you can turn them off, too. Lights on warning means you won’t be a drain on your battery.
- Heated passenger side door mirror - See what thaws. Whether it’s the convenience of not having to stand out in the cold to scrape it off before you get going, or the safety of clearing the frost that accumulates while you drive, the heated passenger side door mirror is easy to warm up to. Get better visibility for a safer drive with your heated passenger side door mirror.
Heated driver side door mirror - See what thaws. Whether it’s the convenience of not having to stand out in the cold to scrape it off before you get going, or the safety of clearing the frost that accumulates while you drive, the heated driver side door mirror is easy to warm up to. Get better visibility for a safer drive with your heated driver side door mirror.
- Illuminated driver vanity mirror - Look into the light. Whether it’s make-up on the go, or a quick glance before a big interview, illuminated driver vanity mirror can reassure you you’re looking your best. And since it has lighting, you can even check up on yourself before your big night out. Reflect on how you look anytime with illuminated driver vanity mirror.
- Illuminated passenger vanity mirror - Look into the light. Whether it’s make-up on the go, or a quick glance before a big interview, illuminated passenger vanity mirror can reassure you you’re looking your best. And since it has lighting, you can even check up on yourself before your big night out. Reflect on how you look anytime with illuminated passenger vanity mirror.
- Key location warning - Saved by the bell. Key location warning helps you keep your keys with you. A message or chime will let you know if the key is still in the ignition when the engine is not running and the driver's door has been opened, or if the key is out of range of the vehicle. Knowledge is...well, you know...and you’ll always have it with key location warning.
- Keyfob activated door locks (all doors) - all for one! With keyfob activated door locks on all doors, getting everyone in to get going has never been easier. Now, no one has to wait for you to get in to unlock their door. And once you’ve arrived, secure your vehicle as you walk away with a touch of a button. Keyfob activated door locks for all doors is a key part of convenience.
- Keyfob engine start control - Get an early start. Remotely start your vehicle's engine from the key fob, ensuring your ride is ready to go when you get in. Now you can stay comfortable inside while your vehicle gets comfortable outside, thanks to Keyfob engine start control.
- Keyfob cargo access control - Load up without the set down. With keyfob cargo access control, packing up your vehicle is easy. The keyfob unlocks the cargo door or lid so you don’t have to set your cargo down, unlock, then pick your cargo back up before you load it in. With just a push of a button, the cargo area is ready for your stuff. Keyfob cargo access control helps you take a load off.
- Keyfob window control - Open up remotely. Get a head start on cooling off your hot vehicle by letting fresh air in before you even get to the door. Roll the windows down using your keyfob, and enjoy a more comfortable entry into your vehicle, thanks to Keyfob window control.
- Low fuel warning - don’t come up empty. Low fuel warning reminds you when it’s time to fill up. There’s never a good time to run out of gas so don’t play a guessing game and end up stranded. Low fuel warning helps you keep moving.
Low washer fluid warning - don’t get down and dirty. Keep a clear eye on the road with low washer fluid warning. Not being able to properly clean your windshield can make your drive hazardous, but remembering to check the fluids in your vehicle can be a low priority. With low washer fluid warning you know when it’s time to fill up.
- Manual fold into floor third-row seat. Room to move! When you need the extra space for cargo rather than kids, you'll love the manual fold-into-floor third row seats. Just pull the release and manual fold into floor third-row seats disappear for more room in the back, without hurting your back.
- Manually folding passenger side door mirror - I fold. Fitting into a tight parking space or narrow garage is easier with manually folding passenger side door mirror. Bringing it inward gives you the extra inches of room you’re looking for. With Manually folding passenger side door mirror all you have to do is reach out to squeeze in.
Manually folding driver side door mirror - I fold. Fitting into a tight parking space or narrow garage is easier with manually folding driver side door mirror. Bringing it inward gives you the extra inches of room you’re looking for. With Manually folding driver side door mirror all you have to do is reach out to squeeze in.
- Driver seat memory - Save your seat. You don’t have to recreate all the tweaks and fiddles that got you the perfect seated position every time someone else drives. Settle into your comfort zone faster with memory settings that remember your favorite position automatically. Thanks to driver seat memory, sharing a seat just got easier.
Door mirror memory - A memorable view. Having your mirrors right is important for a safe drive, but getting them in the just right position after someone else has driven is a real hassle. Door mirror memory makes it easy. When your driver profile is loaded, the door mirrors automatically return to your preferred position. It’s easy to see the convenience of Door mirror memory.
- Mini overhead console - Top notch. A mini overhead console can provide convenient storage and access to helpful features, like map lights. When it comes to usefulness, mini overhead console is above the rest.
- Overhead console storage- - Top notch. Overhead console storage provides a convenient place for things like sunglasses and garage door openers. When it comes to usefulness, overhead console storage is above the rest.
- The addition of a visor mirror increases the functionality of the visor.
- Passenger visor with expandable coverage provide the front occupants with additional visor position flexibility, which reduces glare, improves comfort and increases visibility.
- Covering these areas with plastic provides a quality appearance and added durability.
- Power door locks with 2 stage unlocking - Easy in for everybody. The most convenient way to get into your car is with power door locks. With 2 stage unlocking, one more click will open up the rest of the doors, too. This way you can open up for your passengers, or have the security of just opening up for yourself. Choose who you let in with power door locks with 2-stage unlocking.
- Power passenger door mirror - An easy look back. Power passenger door mirror makes it easy to get the right sightlines for your drive. You don’t have to reach across, adjust, sit back and check, and adjust again. It can be moved using an electric switch so you get the view you want quickly and easily. When you have power passenger door mirror you have one touch access to what’s behind you.
Power driver door mirror. An easy look back. Power driver door mirror makes it easy to get the right sightlines for your drive. You don’t have to roll down the window, adjust, sit back and check, and adjust again. It can be moved using an electric switch so you get the view you want quickly and easily. When you have power driver door mirror you have one touch access to what’s behind you.
- Power first-row side windows - Drop the roll. Staying in shape is good, but do you really need the full arm workout of manual windows? All it takes is a push of a button with power first-row side windows. When you’re ready to get some fresh air, or have had enough of it, let your finger do all the work for you. Stop the twists and turns of trying to open a window with power first-row side windows.
- Power open and close liftgate - On-demand access. When your arms are full of cargo, the last thing you want to do is set it all down just to open the liftgate, then pick it all back up to load it in. By remotely opening and closing, power liftgate lets you skip straight to the loading. It also eliminates the awkward stretch to reach up for the liftgate to close it. Load and go with power open and close liftgate.
- Power second-row side windows - Drop the roll. Staying in shape is good, but do you really need the full arm workout of manual windows? All it takes is a push of a button with power second-row side windows. When you’re ready to get some fresh air, or have had enough of it, let your finger do all the work for you. Stop the twists and turns of trying to open a window with power second-row side windows.
- Tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks - all-around security. There are no extra openings for thieves when you have a tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks. It treats the tailgate or rear door just like any other door, so it gets locked when the rest of them do. With tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks, your cargo is safe and snug.
- Proximity cargo area access remote release - Hands free for when your hands are full. No more awkward balancing of one thing on your hip while you hold another with your teeth to fish out your keys. The cargo area access opens by proximity to your key fob, so all you have to do is be there. It's so convenient, you'd give Proximity cargo area access remote release a round of applause...if your hands were free.
- Beverage holders prevent spills and free the driver's hands, which increases safe operation of the vehicle.
- Door ajar warning - Closing time. Maybe you were distracted while shutting the door, or perhaps something is preventing it from fully closing; either way, door ajar warning means you don’t run the risk of having an unexpected opening while you’re driving. It provides a message or specific light to indicate the door isn’t latched so you can secure it before you -and possibly your passengers - hit the road. Help prevent the unexpected with door ajar warning.
- Rear door bins - storage by their side! From spare change to hair ties, a door bin is a convenient place to for your passengers to put smaller items. It’s location on the interior of the door puts it all within easy reach. You can store and access it in a flash, with a rear door bins.
- This makes it easier to read in low light conditions.
- Rear seat check - a valuable back up. Rear seat check is a reminder to look in the back seat before you walk away from the vehicle. The safety feature activates when the vehicle is parked and turned off, giving you an audio/visual warning to help you remember to bring groceries, pets, and most importantly, children, inside. With rear seat check, you get out what you put in.
- This feature helps to remove frost/ice/snow for increased visibility.
- Retained accessory power - It ain’t over yet. You turned off the vehicle and then realize you left the windows down. Retained accessory power lets you close up without a restart. Certain power features, like windows, sunroof, or radio, can continue to be operated for a set period of time after the engine has been turned off and before you open the door. With retained accessory power you have to energy to keep going.
- Service interval indicator - right on schedule. Routine servicing of your vehicle helps extend its life and keep it running well. Reminders of when the service is needed helps keep your life running smoothly. The indicator light turns on when your vehicle needs to be taken in for routine servicing, so you don't have to worry about forgetting. Help keep your car thriving with the service interval indicator.
- Proximity key with keyless entry and push button start - Now close counts in horseshoes and car handles. You know you have your keys on you, but where exactly you're not sure. There's no need to dig around for them. Thanks to Proximity key with keyless entry and push button start you can get in and get going, all with your keys safe and sound - wherever that is...
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls - safe and sound. Steering wheel mounted audio controls allow you to keep both hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road while you control the soundtrack to your drive. No more reaching for the dial, or glancing away from traffic to find the right station or song. Steering wheel mounted audio controls puts everything you need at your fingertips.
- Tire fill assistant - Perfect pressure. Ditch the guessing game when it comes to filling up your tires. They need to be properly inflated for the best performance, and tire fill assistant makes it easy. By activating the horn or lights to let you know when your tires have reached the recommended amount of air, tire fill assistant ensures the perfect P-S-I.
- Transmission fluid temperature warning - it’s getting hot in here! Transmission fluid temperature warning alerts you when your transmission is too hot. If your transmission overheats you can severely damage it, leaving you stranded and with a large repair bill. With Transmission fluid temperature warning, you can avoid pushing it.
- Transmission fluid temperature gauge - don’t boil over. Transmission fluid temperature gauge allows you to keep an eye on things under the hood. If your transmission overheats you can severely damage it, leaving you stranded and with a large repair bill. Know when you're pushing your limits with transmission fluid temperature gauge.
- Trip computer - Drive smarter. Know more about your journey with a trip computer. It can calculate and display things like current fuel consumption, average speed, or distance to empty. Knowledge is power, so have more of it behind the wheel with a trip computer.
- A trip odometer is useful for keeping track of distance traveled during a trip or between fill-ups.
- Trunk/hatch auto-latching - case closed. With trunk/hatch auto-latching, there's no need to muscle it closed with a SLAM or worry that it didn't shut completely. Simply set the trunk lid or hatch down on its latch, and it automatically finishes the close for you. With trunk/hatch auto-latching, it takes little effort to keep your cargo safe and secure.
- Turn signal on warning - straight to the point. We’ve all seen it, and we’ve all done it...but with turn-signal-on warning, you won’t be ‘that person’ again. The warning will sound if the turn signal is left on for an extended period of time, helping eliminate any confusion or frustration to drivers behind you. When your turn doesn’t turn off the signal, turn signal on warning lets you know.
- Variable instrument panel lighting - just right bright. Variable instrument panel lighting helps you see what you need to see. If the instrument panel is too bright, it can irritate your eyes and affect your vision of the road ahead. Too dark, and you can’t find what you’re looking for. You set the brightness so you always get the perfect amount of light for your eyes. Variable instrument panel lighting helps get you comfortable in the dark.
- The variable intermittent setting allows the wipers to be adjusted based on the amount of moisture the vehicle is driving through.
- This feature helps to keep the driver informed about the status of systems on the vehicle.
- Rubber cargo mat - grime gets bounced. Keep your cargo area looking newer longer with rubber cargo mat. Lay it on the floor for added protection against scratches, mud, and other dirty items. Plus, it’s easy to clean afterwards; simply remove it and wash it! Flat out, it always looks better with rubber cargo mat.
Exterior and Appearance
- Aluminum wheels - Better performance starts with better wheels. Aluminum wheels are lighter and stronger than steel wheels, leading to faster acceleration, shorter braking distance, improved maneuverability, and great gas mileage. Aluminum wheels bring track savvy to your daily drive.
A polished finish provides a rich lustrous appearance.
- Protects the exterior surface of the side of the vehicle from scratches, abrasions and incidental contact.
- Class III hitch rating - The haul amount. A class III hitch rating allows you to safely tow 5,000 lbs. or less. This includes things like utility trailers, campers or small boats. Get a ton done with Class III hitch rating.
- Steel wheels are rugged and inexpensive.
Compact spare tire - no small feat. Don’t let a flat tire stop you from getting to where you need to be; get back on the road with a compact spare tire. It’s for temporary, emergency use to get you moving again, and its size takes up less space in your cargo area. When it comes to fulfilling your needs, compact spare tire fits.
- First-row sunroof - Let more of the outside in. Now you can be in the sun or gaze at the stars from the comfort of your seat, and have a more open cabin during your drive. Your first-row sunroof is a breath of fresh air.
- Galvanizing helps to inhibit corrosion and rust formation.
- Metallic paint - take a shine to it. Metallic paint adds another dimension of beauty and intrigue to your vehicle’s appearance. Flakes in the paint reflect light for a sparkling finish that will make it stand out. Get a heavy dose of style with metallic paint.
- All-season tires offer an economical, effective choice for most driving conditions.
- Rear lip spoiler - a heightened drive. The faster you go, the more stabilization you need; get it with rear lip spoiler. It’s more than just a sporty decoration; it deflects air upwards, creating downforce for added stabilization and improved handling at higher speeds. When it comes to looking good and getting performance to match, rear lip spoiler is the perfect fit.
- Roof rails - on top of it. Roof rails give you a solid foundation for expanding your cargo carrying abilities. The raised bars run the length of the roof on both sides, giving you a place to attach accessories that can hold things like bikes, skis, and kayaks. Don’t let your lack of space derail your weekend plans. Roof rails keep your cargo room on track.
- Second-row sunroof coverage - let the sun shine in. This second-row sunroof coverage provides more natural light for the passengers in the second row, giving the cabin a more open feel and giving them a dose of Vitamin D! Lighten it up with second-row sunroof coverage.
- Spare tire mounted inside under cargo - flat out protected. When you have Spare tire mounted inside under cargo, you have backup without giving up room for your gear. Spare tire mounted inside under cargo gives you the space you need and gets you back on the road.
- Trailer hitch - bringing it together. With a trailer hitch you can always bring a little extra along. Whether it's a utility trailer, camper, or boat, the hitch is ready for the hookup. Fun is in tow, when you have trailer hitch.
- Trailer towing capability - So you wanna tow. Know how much you can with trailer towing capability. Your owner's guide tells you the specific limits for which your vehicle is approved, based on the installed equipment on your vehicle. Know the number with trailer towing capability.
- Wiring harness - back lighting. Connect your trailer’s running and brake lights through wiring harness. It is the electrical connection required to operate the lights so your trailer is more visible to surrounding vehicles. Wiring harness helps you have a safer haul.
Fuel Economy and Emissions
- This helps reduce exhaust pollutants.
- First-row LCD monitor - A good look for your sound! Why settle for a display that looks like you tried to spell words with a calculator when you can have the cleaner and clearer First-row LCD monitor. The larger screen makes it easier to find what media you’re looking for, and improves the look of your vehicle’s interior. First-row LCD monitor makes accessing your entertainment as easy as ABC.
- This stereo system offers noticeably improved fidelity and listening satisfaction compared to a non-amplified audio system.
- Automatic equalizer - unequaled listening experience. The perfect settings are just a touch of a button away with automatic equalizer. Maybe you’re rocking out, settling into some good jazz, or listening to the latest political debate. Whatever your flavor, the system has customized presets to provide the perfect acoustic environment without having to manually adjust several different settings. Automatic equalizer delivers the perfect pitch.
- Auxiliary input jack - In tune with you. You don’t have to hope the radio is playing what you want; use Auxiliary input jack to connect to your MP3 player or phone, and hear exactly what you want to hear. Simply plug the headphone jack of your device into the outlet and your audio will play through the vehicle’s speaker system. Take your playlist anywhere with auxiliary input jack.
- Wireless audio streaming - Strike the cord. With wireless streaming, the endless library of music on your mobile device is available through your vehicle's sound system! Make a playlist befitting of your road trip as it rolls along; let the back seat passengers control the selection; catch up on your favorite podcasts. With wireless audio streaming, all you have to do is press play.
- Brand name speakers - ear candy. Get exceptional sound quality with brand name speakers. They have been fine-tuned and engineered specifically for your vehicle for an enhanced listening experience. Having brand name speakers is sound advice.
- Digital signal processor - from analog to A-plus. Digital Signal processor takes an analog signal and manipulates it for a higher sound quality. Get richer music and crisper audio out of your entertainment system with digital signal processor.
- External memory control - Digital access anywhere. Your media of choice doesn’t have to stay behind just because you’re going somewhere. Now, music and media from your hard-drive, devices or memory stick are easy to access and control from your vehicle, thanks to the external memory control.
- Integrated roof antenna - built in entertainment. Integrated roof antenna brings the fun to you! It allows you to tune in the local AM and FM stations and with all of those options, you will always be able to find the news and music you love. With integrated roof antenna, you can move with what moves you.
- Voice activated audio controls - Right on cue. Why reach for the radio when you can have Voice activated audio controls? No more taking your eyes off the road, and your hands off the wheel, to change stations or get the right track. Use the spoken word to get your favorite genre and crank it up. With voice activated audio controls, it’s from your mouth to your ears.
- Internet radio - What's on the air isn't limited by your area. Get the stations you want from anywhere with internet radio. Whether it's your favorite station back home or a new station from the other side of the world, internet radio allows you to enjoy more music and programming options than you'd find on a typical AM/FM radio.
- Touchscreen - flat out convenient. Say goodbye to the twists and turns of your daily drive...we’re talking about buttons and knobs of course! Touchscreen allows you to control certain features with your fingertips, making it easy to use while also providing information at a glance. With touchscreen, your fingerprints will be all over your drive.
- Radio data system (RDS) - Named that tune. The most frequently asked question in a vehicle aside from ‘are we there yet’ is ‘what are we listening to?’. Radio data system has the answer, displaying the name of the song, artist and station. Ditch the app and keep both hands on the wheel. When it comes to knowledge, radio data system has you tuned in.
- AM/FM/satellite radio - A larger audio library. If there’s nothing on AM/FM/satellite radio, it’s only because you turned it off! You can choose from the local AM and FM stations, or the universal stations on satellite radio. With all of those options, you will always be able to find the news and music you love. Near or far, AM/FM/satellite radio has what you’re listening for.
- Speed sensitive volume - tuned in to your speeds. You don’t have to constantly turn your stereo up and down when you have speed sensitive volume control. As you go faster it automatically turns the sound up to counteract the effects of wind and road noise, and then turns it down as your vehicle slows. Get consistent volume without lifting a finger, thanks to speed sensitive volume.
Powertrain and Mechanical
- Variable valve timing - Change your output. There are a lot of variables in your drive, so why should your engine always operate the same? With variable valve timing, the engine is efficient at both low and high RPM’s, so you get better fuel efficiency, cleaner emissions and improved performance. Variable valve timing provides a better drive, every time.
Cylinder deactivation - A smarter engine means more money in your pocket. With cylinder deactivation your engine automatically turns off cylinders that aren’t needed - conserving your fuel while you're at cruising speeds. Less wasted effort means less wasted fuel, and that means less time and money at gas stations. Let cylinder deactivation save you money at the pumps.
Performance with punch. A DOHC valvetrain produces more power and runs at a higher speed than standard OHV engines so you can get where you're going faster.
Gasoline direct injection - Crank up the power, cut down the fuel. By injecting fuel directly into the combustion chamber, the fuel mixture combines with the heat of compressed air, causing it to burn rapidly. This increases fuel economy and power while reducing noise for a quieter ride with added oomph, thanks to Gasoline direct injection.
- Go for a nice ride. Multiple transmission speeds give you the desired performance at the right speeds while improving fuel efficiency.
- All-speed traction control - From slip to grip. When you need to get moving all-speed traction control makes sure it happens, no matter the conditions. It uses the brakes and/or engine controls to slow the driving wheels until traction is restored, helping your vehicle accelerate from a stop and keep it’s footing in slippery conditions. All-speed traction control is forward progress.
- All wheel drive - all weather drive. In wet or slippery conditions the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. All wheel drive powers both the front and rear axles, allowing the center differential to redirect power to the wheels with greater traction when slip is detected. So get a firm grip on the road, better acceleration and added peace of mind in poor weather conditions with all-wheel drive.
- The alternator maintains the battery charge and supplies electrical power for the ignition system and accessory equipment.
- Aluminum construction is lightweight, providing weight savings that contribute to better handling and fuel economy.
- Aluminum construction is lightweight, providing weight savings that contribute to better handling and fuel economy.
- Smooth operator. An automatic transmission eliminates the need to shift gears for smoother, more efficient driving.
- Automatic suspension ride control - Smooth in any situation. Automatic suspension ride control adjusts to suit road surface conditions, so you have the right suspension for every situation. It also adjusts to how the vehicle is being driven, providing a comfortable ride during normal cruising, and firmer suspension control when driving aggressively. So, even if the roads don't rise up to meet you, with automatic suspension ride control, it feels like they do.
- Battery run down protection - Protect your power. With Battery run-down protection you won’t be caught dead in an undesirable spot. It automatically turns off interior lights and accessory power after a set time or when the battery level reaches a predetermined point, preventing excessive drain on the battery. Get started every time, with battery run down protection.
- Driver selectable engine mode- your take, on any road. You don’t always drive the same, and your vehicle shouldn’t either; driver selectable engine mode allows you to change how things like the throttle and pedals respond. If you’re looking to satisfy your inner speed demon or wanting to play nice with Mother Nature, you get the mode that most matches your mood. Change the pace, with driver selectable engine mode.
- Driver selectable steering effort - Your turn. Take control of how it feels when you’re behind the wheel with driver selectable steering effort. It allows you to change the steering resistance to best fit how you’re driving. Less resistance is great for comfort, while more resistance offers a tighter feel for a sportier trip. With driver selectable steering effort, a better driving experience is in your hands.
- ECO feedback - How you doin’? Take your fuel efficiency to a new level with ECO feedback. There are little things you do while driving that can really drain your tank. By displaying how efficient or in-efficient your current driving is, the feedback can help you alter what you’re doing so you can get the most miles out of your engine. For a greener drive, echo the recommendations of ECO feedback.
- Electric power-assisted steering - Turns out it’s easy. The term crank the wheel was obviously coined before electric power-assisted steering. Using an electric motor, the system delivers the precise amount of assistance to match driving conditions, thus improving handling as well as fuel economy. With electric power-assisted steering there’s no cranking required.
- Electro-mechanical limited slip differential - get a grip. Electro-mechanical limited slip differential transmits torque to the side of the axle with the best traction in order -to moderate wheel spin. This allows you to maintain traction in sloppy road conditions and also results in improved performance and handling on dry pavement. Electro-mechanical limited slip differential makes good performance look natural.
- Electronic parking brake - Stop with room to spare. Electronic parking brake requires less space and weighs less than traditional parking brake systems. This means more room in your vehicle for the fun stuff! It can also provide enhanced vehicle safety and security through integration with other vehicle systems. Stay stopped without the yank or the stomp with electronic parking brake.
- Electronic transfer case shift - grip at your fingertips. When the road conditions change, electronic transfer case shift makes it easy to engage the four wheel drive. It’s as simple as pressing a switch or turning a knob! Take on any road with 4-wheel drive and switch back to 2-wheel with ease, when you have electronic transfer case shift.
- Four channel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four Channel ABS Brakes operate on each wheel individually, so the wheel won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reduced stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Channel ABS Brakes.
- Front and rear ventilated disc brakes - increased air, reduced wear. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, so it makes sense you want them to perform at a high level for a long time. With front and rear ventilated disc brakes they will. Air circulates through the channels or vents for better heat dissipation, thus allowing them to last longer and perform better. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with front and rear ventilated disc brakes.
- An anti-roll bar improves vehicle stability by reducing body roll or sway, especially when turning or maneuvering. It contributes to more controlled, predictable handling than suspension designs without one.
- Front coil springs - A better ride blossoms. Front coil springs help smooth out uneven driving surfaces, maintain the suspension system’s height, and keep your vehicle from sagging under added weight. This means increased comfort, precision, and capability. They also work with a variety of different suspension systems. Stay level headed under any condition with front coil springs.
- A front engine location permits greater design and packaging flexibility and contributes to balanced vehicle dynamics.
- Gas-pressurized shock absorbers permit a soft ride over small bumps and provide firm control over spring action for cushioning large bumps. They help keep the tire in contact with the road for maximum traction.
Gas-pressurized shock absorbers permit a soft ride over small bumps and provide firm control over spring action for cushioning large bumps. They help keep the tire in contact with the road for maximum traction.
- A heavy-duty radiator provides increased capacity for extreme operating conditions, such as severe weather and towing.
- Independent front suspension - To each their own. With the wrong suspension uneven road conditions can make it difficult to maintain traction, adversely affecting handling and steering response. By isolating each front wheel, independent front suspension allows tires to maintain contact with the road when the other hits a bump or pothole. Independent front suspension provides you better road contact for a better driving experience.
- Independent rear suspension - To each their own. With the wrong suspension uneven road conditions can make it difficult to maintain traction, adversely affecting handling and steering response. By isolating each rear wheel, independent rear suspension allows the tires to maintain contact with the road when the other hits a bump or pothole. Independent rear suspension provides you better road contact for a better driving experience.
- A locking torque converter in an automatic transmission improves the vehicle's fuel economy.
- Multi-link suspensions provide great flexibility for optimizing ride and handling because they assign specific wheel-locating duties to each link, permitting a more versatile suspension. A lower component package height gives stylists greater flexibility in vehicle design.
- At highway speeds an engine runs quieter and consumes less fuel when overdrive is engaged. Engine wear is also reduced.
- Part and full-time 4-wheel drive - All four safety. When the path is uneven the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. Part and full-time 4-wheel drive lets you manually shift from 2-wheel drive into 4-wheel drive High or Low Range, and also permits the use of full-time 4-wheel drive on dry pavement. On road or off, get a firm grip and added peace of mind with part and full-time 4-wheel drive.
All wheel drive - all weather drive. In wet or slippery conditions the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. All wheel drive powers both the front and rear axles, allowing the center differential to redirect power to the wheels with greater traction when slip is detected. So get a firm grip on the road, better acceleration and added peace of mind in poor weather conditions with all-wheel drive.
- Permanently locked 4WD wheel hubs - get a grip hands free. When the road conditions are rapidly changing, or the inspiration to go off-road strikes, you don’t want to have to stop to lock the wheel hubs. Permanently locked wheel hubs are always ready so you never have to worry about whether or not they are in operation. No matter the terrain, keep going with permanently locked 4WD wheel hubs.
- Rack-and-pinion steering responds quickly to driver input and provides good road feel.
- An anti-roll bar improves vehicle stability by reducing body roll or sway, especially when turning or maneuvering. It contributes to more controlled, predictable handling than suspension designs without one.
- Coil springs are versatile because they are adaptable to a variety of mounting locations.
- Springs contribute to the vehicle's handling and braking for good active safety and driving pleasure, and keep vehicle occupants comfortable and reasonably well isolated from road noise, bumps, and vibrations. The suspension also protects the vehicle itself and any cargo or luggage from damage and wear.
- Spark ignition provides precise engine ignition, reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Speed sensitive power steering - Goes as you go. Making the right moves is easy with speed sensitive power steering. It provides a steering feel appropriate for the different speeds at which you drive; more assistance for slower speeds, and less assistance as you go faster. No matter your speed, you’re never out of turn with speed sensitive power steering.
- Chrome tailpipe finisher - finishing touch. Add some flare to your ride with chrome tailpipe finisher. Attached to the end of the exhaust pipe, it helps your vehicle stand out from the crowd. In terms of style, chrome tailpipe finisher is at the head of the pack.
Stainless steel exhaust system - don’t get rusty. Stainless steel exhaust system is built to keep you going for the long run. It is less susceptible to corrosion thus making it more durable and less expensive to maintain. You won’t ever tire of a quiet ride thanks to stainless steel exhaust system.
Quasi-dual exhaust - two for one. Hear the roar of the engine with this quasi-dual exhaust. It has one exhaust pipe that splits near the rear of the vehicle to simulate a dual exhaust. This also reduces backpressure for enhanced performance and added enjoyment as you put the pedal to the metal. Quasi-dual exhaust works when you need to split.
- A regular ride suspension satisfies the desire of most drivers for a compliant, quiet ride.
- The strut, or MacPherson strut, suspension assembly is robust, very simple in design and has good roadholding capabilities for straight tracking. It allows for more width in the engine bay, which is useful for smaller cars, particularly with transverse oriented engines that most front wheel drive vehicles have. Struts use fewer parts, resulting in less weight and fewer elements to wear out.
- Mode selectable transmission - geared towards you. Get the right shift points for your drive with a mode selectable transmission. Whether you’re feeling sporty or carrying a little extra weight, changing gears at the proper time greatly improves performance. Simply select the mode you want, and the automatic transmission will behave accordingly. As your mood shifts, mode selectable transmission does, too.
- Transmission electronic controls contribute to improved fuel efficiency, and enhance shift smoothness by reducing torque at shift points.
- A transversely oriented design allows shorter front overhang and additional interior room.
- Variable intake manifold - The right amount of air to take your breath away. No matter your pace, variable intake manifold delivers performance. By varying the length of the path the incoming air takes into the combustion chamber, it increases power, torque and efficiency across the entire engine-speed range. So whatever speed you’re going, variable intake manifold ensures you have the get up.
Technology and Telematics
- 2 USB ports - No adaptor needed! You need a charge. You want to hear your music. But your adapter is lost and all you have is a USB cord. That's A-Okay - with 2 USB ports, you can connect and power up anywhere you go.
- Smart device mirroring - Smartphone, meet smart car. You can control your device through your vehicle's infotainment system. Smart device mirroring brings together safety and convenience by making it easier to find what you're looking for while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Wireless connectivity - Strike the cord. Wireless technology makes it easy to place calls without having to fumble with your phone. It integrates your device with the system inside your vehicle for hands-free access. Keep connected and keep your hands on the wheel with wireless connectivity.
- Mobile hotspot - WiFi on the fly. Connect your devices to the Internet through your vehicle’s private mobile hotspot and take the internet wherever your journey takes you, without eating up your data allowance. Find the hotspot with mobile hotspot.
- Integrated navigation system - A to B made easy! Whether it's an errand or a road trip, an integrated navigation system will guide you to your destination. No more bulky, impossible-to-fold maps, and no more stopping to ask for directions. With integrated navigation system you always know the right way.
- Turn-by-turn navigation directions - A to B made easy! Whether it's an errand or a road trip, turn-by-turn navigation directions will guide you to your destination. No more bulky, impossible-to-fold maps, and no more stopping to ask for help with where you’re going. With Turn-by-turn navigation directions you always know the right way.
- Vehicle integrated emergency SOS system - Help is always at hand. When an emergency occurs every second counts, which is where Integrated SOS system thrives. When it senses airbag deployment, it automatically calls for help and locates the vehicle through GPS. If you need aid for another reason, simply push a button to call an agent who can summon medical, police, or roadside assistance. You’ll never go it alone with vehicle integrated emergency SOS system.
*Vail Price applies to everyone. Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (844) 309-5437 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.